Thursday, December 10, 2009

Still Simple

But...

We're getting interest in this series! Hello Boulder! Initially I was thinking we'd keep track of our own times, track our own results and keep this low-key.

I still want the atmosphere to be fun, but I've come to realize that we're going to have to include timing and results. I don't think we're going to run into any permit issues, and I'm trying to keep expenses as low as possible, but I think we're going to have to increase the race fees just a bit in order to stage this correctly. I still like the idea of earning back some of your fee for attending the races within the series.

I'm going to investigate the expenses related to timing and results, but just don't want to surprise anyone with the change. I'll work to have a final price in place (and a reasonable one at that) long before we get started.

Okay. It's warming up out there. Get your shoes tied and head out!

Yours,
Nuke

No comments:

Post a Comment